A tea for breastfeeding mothers with colic or windy babies. Beneficial to the digestive system for mum and baby, this nourishing combination of herbs helps to calm babies tummy and digestion.
Each box contains 20 pyramid tea bags.
This tea is not recommended in pregnancy but is suitable from birth.
- Drink 1 cup per day for a mild effect and up to 3 cups per day for full effect.
- The effect on each mother and baby is different. Most mothers report a change in baby on day 2-3 of drinking the tea.
- Can be used in conjunction with probiotics, or other over-the-counter colic treatments.
- Can be consumed in conjunction with our Lactation Tea.
- Aniseed, Caraway, Nettle, Fennel
- 100% natural, organic, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and caffeine free.
- Hand blended and Australian owned.
- Tea bags are plastic free, GMO-Free, all-natural and fully biodegradable, made from cornstarch fibre There are no chemicals used in the manufacture of the material.
- All teas expire approximately 12 months from the purchase date.